Your gift to Camp Fire helps light the fire within for Camp Fire kids in the Long Beach Area. Whether you are a Camp Fire alumnus, a parent, a teacher, or a community member, know that an investment in Camp Fire is an investment in youth development.
Camp Fire’s mission, “…to build caring, confident youth and future leaders” takes place each day of the year in school yards and back yards, indoors and outdoors, and takes place because caring adults know that long-term commitment requires long-term support. Here are some of the ways you can provide support to Camp Fire.
- Click on the donate now tab to make your contribution now with your credit or debit card.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Mail your check today to Camp Fire Long Beach, 7070 E. Carson St., Long Beach, CA 90808.
- Sign up and register your grocery and credit cards at eScrip to contribute to Camp Fire everytime you shop, at no cost to you!
- Gifts in honor or in memory of a loved one are always appreciated –
just be sure to include the name and address of the personal/family you wish to notify of your gift.
- Contact us here and we’ll send you more information about our programs and a donor envelope to return your contribution.
- Attend a Camp Fire special event such as the annual Camp Fire Benefit Auction.
- Create a family legacy by including Camp Fire Long Beach in your will.
- Ask your employer about Matching Gifts – many businesses will match their employees’ charitable gifts with one of their own.